Information & Communication Technology Officer Job at Nairobi Club… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nairobi Club.
Nairobi Club is a private member’s club, owned by its members. It was established in 1901 by members who realized the need for a home from home environment in the heart of Nairobi; the Club is one of the oldest and most popular establishments of its kind.
- Manages the implementation and integration of the current and new database systems and website.
- Communicates regularly with Executive Management and all users of information services and systems.
- Manages and develops IT, staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Develops standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Ensures the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Oversees provision of IT Support for 174 staff located in the main clubhouse and 5 up field recreational facilities
- Supports members with technical needs in accessing automated club services.
- Keeps current with the latest technologies and determines what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Manages financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Ensures the safe disposal of obsolete equipment, used consumables, and waste materials in line with recognized procedures and legal requirements.
- Develops and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Negotiate and administer supplier contracts and service agreements.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Management Information systems or Information.
- Over Five years’ experience managing complex ICT systems including Local and Wide Area networks, ERP, and websites.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd October 2021.