Investigation Officer jOB at Uasin Gishu County… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Uasin Gishu County.
Uasin Gishu County is situated in the mid-west of the Rift Valley covering an area of 3,345.2 square kilometers and lies between longitude 34 degrees 50’ east and 35 degrees 37’ west and latitude 0 degrees 03’ south and 0 degrees 55’ north .
- Undertake investigation of all offences cases reported and evaluate information in order to produce analyzed reports.
- Monitor offences trends within the County Government and recommend remedial measures to the management.
- Gather, interpret and present supporting evidence on corruption / offences
- Obtains evidence, written statements and documentation on matter under investigation,
- Carry out special investigations as assigned by the controlling officer.Investigation to matters related to damage to official property.
- Participate of surveillance activities in the county.
- Testify on offences cases in Courts representing the County Government where applicable.
- Participate in formulation of investigative policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Liaise with police in tracing the witnesses and availing them in court where applicable.
- Ensure that evidence collected are registered and secured