IT Helpdesk Associate at Amitruck… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Amitruck.
Amitruck is the innovative solution for Logistics professionals enabling massive cost savings, improved efficiency and digitization to the last mile. Key organizations can enjoy great benefits adding value to the Supply Chain whilst improving customer experience, turnaround times and sales conversion.
- Ensure Amitruck Staff have the tools and systems they need to do their job
- Onboarding and offboarding of users and on Amitruck systems
- Maintain user access matrix and ensure end-user system security is maintained
- To provide support for Amitruck systems and other associated software
- Take ownership of customer issues reported on Jira and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience with system administration and system troubleshooting
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word, knowledge of Google workspace experience is a plus
- Knowledge of industry standards.
- Knowledge of network configuration such as wireless.
- Knowledge of operating system troubleshooting. Windows, Mac os, and Linux
- Working knowledge of git version control
- A level of communication skills capable of independently producing documentation
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461