Business Analyst-JEMS Job at Jhpiego…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Jhpiego.
Jhpiego, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is implementing The Challenge Initiative (TCI), a project funded by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) through The Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health (GI), Department of Population, Family & Reproductive Health at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Business Analyst
- Work closely with Jhpiego management and software development team to identify and maximize opportunities to use information technology to improve business processes.
- Assist departmental heads and business owners in automating current business operations into JEMS to support the function/business.
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business processes and user needs.
- Work with programmers to prototype and carry tests on new products to ensure that the product meet the user requirements.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other quality assurance assessments.
- Make recommendations on ways to improve systems by studying current processes, policies and design modifications.
- Collaborate with the business users in continuous system improvement.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; reporting on progress and recommending actions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Develop technical specifications with all the forms, fields and reports after business process documentation
- Work with helpdesk staff on user guides and user help manual development and training user exercises.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field. Master’s degree in IT will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced business environment preferably in finance & administration.
- Knowledge and experience in proficiently handling software development projects.
- Experience working under the agile methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to effectively communicate with senior management, technical staff, as well as non-technical end users.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to absorb large volumes of technical data and develop concise solutions in addition to translating into non-technical terms.
- Experience in writing policies, user manuals, procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality.
How to Apply
Indicate how your education and experience qualifies you for the position.
Application Deadline: 26th February 2021.