Journeyman Electrician – Manda Bay at KBR….See Details on how to apply for the vacancies available at KBR.
KBR, Inc. is an American engineering, procurement, and construction company, formerly a subsidiary of Halliburton.
- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities. Insures highest quality standards are instilled in all installations.
- Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.
- Maintains, repairs, and replaces or installs a broad range of electrical equipment and support systems in support of base construction and maintenance activities.
- Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Responsible for identifying proper materials required for specific installations, submitting material requisitions through the procurement process and following up with materials and/or logistics personnel until received.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- The skills for this position are acquired through Certification as Journeyman Electrician and 2-5 years of experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date: 5th March, 2021