Kenya Airways Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the vacancies available at Kenya Airways.
- Business Analyst
- Working with business partners to elicit requirements and capture business needs.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements.
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Manage ongoing relationships with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Obtain key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies.
- Provide on-going support to requirements changes and enhancements on the IT system during the system maintenance period.
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Constantly looking out for ways to improve business practices and efficiencies through automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/BBIT.
- 3- 5 Years of Business Analysis experience.
- Must have CBAP™ certification.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Experience conducting cost/benefit analysis.
- Ability to prioritize requirements and create prototypes and mockups.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency.
- Information Technology Support Technician
- Ensure the number of Incidents and Requests are logged accurately.
- Investigation and providing support for all end-user requests.
- First-level resolution of incidents/service requests.
- Escalating incidents/service requests that they cannot resolve within agreed timescales to the IT support teams and vendors.
- Communication to the IT Management on major incident progress.
- Problem-fixing all incidents, requests, and other calls.
- Provide guidance on the quality of replacement spares and parts.
- Application and Network links monitoring, reporting, and follow-up for resolution.
- Receive, classify, prioritize, and log incidents and requests on daily basis.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all customers of the Service Desk while maintaining quality and expectations. Support and configure end users on various standard and business applications like Email and the internet.
- Taking users through a series of best practices as well as answering their inquiries and advising on the proper use of hardware and software.
- Keep affected customers informed about incidents and request resolution progress on daily basis, notifying them of impending changes and or agreed outages, etc.
- Implement Service Support policies, plans, and strategies relating to ITIL incident, and request Fulfilment and others as may be applicable. Adherence to IS processes e.g Incident Management, Request fulfillment, VIP.
- Identify and report immediately to IT Management any potential IT risks in the user environment.
- Detection of possible problems and assignment of these to problem management.
- Participate in the problem management process.
- Analyzing and reporting on Calls trends, Vendor performance trends, Performance trends on applications and end-user device components.
- Prepare performance and ad hoc reports to measure and improve incident management among others.
- University degree in IT or relevant field.
- At least 1- 3 years’ experience in offering technical IT support in a busy environment.
- ITIL foundation certification.
- A+ or equivalent.
- Vendor-based technical training/ certification e.g. HP/Dell.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter and a detailed curriculum vitae quoting the position in the subject of your email to
Application Deadline: 27th March 2021.