Kenya Police Salary 2021 – Details of Kenya Police Service (KPS) Salary Scale.
Choosing to join the Kenya Police Service is one of the best decisions you can ever make because it comes with a good monthly salary and other rewards. But, the question is, How much are they earning monthly, well, we will discuss more on the monthly salary of officers of Kenya Police Service (KPS) in 2021
See Also: Kenya Police Recruitment 2021.
Below is the basic monthly salary of Kenya Police Officers based on ranks:
1. A constable receives sh. 32,880 every end of the month
2. A Corporals receives Ksh 42, 660 every end of the month.
3.A Constable receives sh 45, 540 every end of the month.
4. Senior Sergeants receive Sh50,220 every end of the month.
5. Police Inspector receives Sh53,820 every end of the month.
6. Ass. Superintendent of police receives Sh70,530 every end of the month.
7. A Superintendent receives Ksh Sh73,020 every end of the month.
8. A Senior Superintendent receives Sh85,890 every end of the month.
9. Assistant Inspector-General of Police Sh187,890 every end of the month.
10. A Senior Assistant Inspector-General receives Sh274,890 every end of the month.
11. The Inspector General of Police receives Sh854,241 every end of the month.
KENYA POLICE ALLOWANCES
besides basic salary, they will get commuter, house, leave allowance etc
If this information was valuable, please help share with others especially, persons wishing to join the Police Force.