Kenya PFP Lead Planner Job at Nature Conservancy… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nature Conservancy.
- Responsible for facilitating and delivering the major plans under the PFP: financial plan (including both costing and sustainable financial mechanisms), conservation plan, community benefit plan and climate plan.
- Convene technical teams and ensure collaboration and information sharing across the various planning workstreams.
- Synthesize data and content from the various planning workstreams and produce updates, reports, slide decks, and other materials that feed into the PFP deal negotiations and final closing conditions and agreements.
- Working with planning experts, facilitate agreement on key deal components including PFP scope (geographic and thematic), high-level goals, major activities, and indicators.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- BA/BS degree in natural resources management, conservation, business, law, or another related field of study and at least 7 years’ experience in land conservation, real estate, law, business or related field.
- Additional qualification in MSc or MBA degree or Certified Accountant qualification and 10 years of experience in conservation practice or equivalent combination of education and experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with a wide range of people, such as landowners, corporate executives, and government officials.
- Experience negotiating complex agreements.
- Supervisory experience.
- Experience in developing and managing multiple projects and timelines.
- Experience working with computers, including database management.
- Experience of integrated conservation planning in highly complex contexts including protected areas and community lands
- Experience of designing and implementing sustainable finance mechanisms for conservation areas
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022.