Information Technology Assistant Job at Law Africa Publishing Limited…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Law Africa Publishing Limited.
Law Africa is the regional giant in legal and paralegal publishing, a specialty it has perfected for over a decade. It prides itself in serving professionals, governments, students, and non-governmental organizations around the world, and is currently expanding into Africa’s newest nation, the Republic of South Sudan.
- Information Technology Assistant
- Managing user problems by sorting and logging user calls in the User support register;
- Monitor data center health using pre-existing management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise: help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
- Supporting operationalization of the company’s digital platform (E-books, LLR). Oversee and evaluate the functionality of the website performance, to develop, maintain and update website content.
- Generating and update the IT assets register, perform routine audits of the system, including all backups.
- Assisting vendors during preventive maintenance.
- Developing downloadable PDF catalogs for both print and electronic products complete with graphics for ease of reference and appeal.
- Styling and uploading cases under the IT Officer’s supervision.
- Support Internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments.
- Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of computer hardware including model, serial numbers, and use.
- Cleaning servicing and backup of all equipment monthly.
- BSc Information Technology or equivalent area of study.
- Qualification in I.T system preferably MCSA/ MCSE
- Minimum of 3 years in a technical or IT position
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience with emerging technologies including but not limited to Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange, SharePoint, cloud-based storage systems, Windows OS, MS Office suites, Citrix, and PowerShell.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to
and quote the job title on the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 9th March 2021.