Medical Affairs Manager Job at Novo Nordisk… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Novo Nordisk.
- Scientific support for marketed products and development projects within diabetes (iCARE / access initiatives). Productive relationships with key stakeholders and relevant institutions/organizations to achieve competitive advantage and market leadership within the diabetes
- Training and educational activities for clinicians and other HCPs working with diabetes in Middle Africa. Executing sales training internally
- Clinician-generated local publications in diabetes (incl. RWD initiatives) Driving or assisting national and affiliate advisory boards. Support initiation of and perform follow-up on locally Investigator Initiated Studies
- Accelerate the digital footprint and integration for medical affairs in Middle Africa.
- Execution of innovative medical affairs projects to drive access in Middle Africa
- Planning and executing product pre-launches, launches and post-launches support.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Medicine. You are a Medical Doctor with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of working experience in clinical practice, preferably in Endocrinology or Internal Medicine in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Also, you have knowledge of healthcare systems in the region. Experience in dealing with HCPs and developing their competencies. Good business understanding (preferably previous pharma industry experience. You have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and have a relevant business background. Having proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous. A Master’s degree in Public Health, Business Administration, or Health Economics will be a plus.
- You have strong stakeholder engagement, communication, and presentation skills, can provide recommendations despite uncertainty and pressure, and are able to handle and simplify complexity while focusing on the bigger picture.
- You are a team player, but at the same time possess independent drive, and have a can-do mindset. Good at translating medical/scientific insights to business opportunities/implications.
- Proven success in strong leadership and interpersonal skills and a structured and transparent way of working. Ability to manage complex tasks/processes and organizational issues
- Experience and willingness to work in an international matrix organization. Ability and willingness to quickly adjust to new situations in a continuously developing environment. Excellent cross-functional collaboration during the execution of responsibilities
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to evaluate knowledge capacity gaps and design tools and methodologies to bridge the gaps