Runji & Partners Consulting Engineers Ltd Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the vacancies available at Runji & Partners Consulting Engineers Ltd.
Runji & Partners is an indigenous owned and managed Kenyan firm of Consulting Engineers, operating mainly in the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The firm is a limited liability company with the majority shares held by the professional engineers of the firm.
- Highway Design Engineer
B.Sc (Eng.) in Civil Engineering, minimum of 7 years post-graduation experience in design and supervision of Roads Projects and Registered with the Engineers’ Board of Kenya (EBK). Should have been a Lead Design Engineer in at at least One Highway Project with Urban Roads components. Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D & INFRAWORKS, MS Office Suite and other Highway Design Software is MANDATORY. Knowledge of Road Design Safety Audit will be an added advantage.
- Drilling Engineer
- Deputizing for officer-in-charge of rig or test-pumping unit control and supervise the operations of a drilling rig, or Test-pumping Unit in the field;
- Provision of guidance to drilling Assistants and inspectors;
- Assisting in the planning of drilling inspection operations and compilation of borehole completion reports;
- Preparation of water samples for chemical and bacteriological analysis in liaison with the County water quality officer.
- Be in possession of an ordinary Diploma in Drilling or Ground Water (Drilling Option) from the Kenya National Examination Council or its approved equivalent;
- Skills in plumbing work; welding and similar works is an added advantage;
- Five (5) years‟ experience in drilling of water boreholes;
- Certificate in computer applications such as AutoCAD, MS Office Suite e) Knowledge in Environmental Conservation and Management
- Experience in grouting will be an added advantage.
- Civil Engineer with Environmental Expertise
- Design and supervision of projects.
- Implementing environmental policies and practices .
- Devising strategies to meet targets and to encourage best practice.
- Devising the best tools and systems to monitor performance and to implement strategies .
- Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation .
- Assessing, analysing and collating environmental performance data and reporting information to internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies .
- Confirming that materials, ingredients and so on are ethically or environmentally sourced.
- Managing environmental strategy budgets.
- Liaising with internal staff including senior managers and directors .
- Acting as a champion or cheerleader for environmental issues within your organisation.
- Providing environmental training to staff at all levels.
- Writing plans and reports .
- Keeping up to date with relevant changes in environmental legislation and initiatives including international legislation where applicable.
- Producing educational or information resources for internal staff, clients or the general public .
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as the Environment Agency.
- At least a BSc in Civil Engineering, Water Engineering or Water and Environmental Engineering;
- Must be a Registered NEMA Lead Expert with a minimum of 5 years’ experience;
- Should be fully conversant with modern design and drafting softwares such as Civil 3D and AutoCAD;
- Must have worked in at least two Civil Engineering Projects as a NEMA Lead Expert. He/ she will have the capacity to work independently.
- Professional Registration with EBK will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications are to be sent to
Application Deadline: 26th March 2021.