Morison Engineering Limited Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Morison Engineering Limited.
Morison Engineering Limited (MEL) is a leading supplier of engineering products in the region. “Atlas Fire Security” a Division of Morison Engineering Ltd has been in existence for close to three decades and is synonymous with fire fighting equipment in many Kenyan businesses and residences. The Company distributes high-quality equipment from a number of industry-leading companies from around the world that conform to international standards and certified by the Kenya Bureau of Standards.
- Branch Manager
- Implementation of the Branch revenue and cost budget.
- Manage daily operations of the branch, especially customer service and finance.
- Supervise sales and technical personnel.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Second Class Honors), Upper Division, from a recognized university.
- Experience in supervising a team of sales and technical personnel
- Experiencing in building successful customer relationships.
- Technical Manager
- Implementation of the Department’s revenue and cost budget.
- Leading a team of supervisors and technicians.
- Design and implementation of engineering projects within East Africa.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Second Class Honors), Upper Division, from a recognized university and registered as an Engineer and in good standing.
- Preference will be given to those with MBA with a specialization in marketing, strategic, or project planning management.
- Proven experience in managing and supervising a team of sales and technical personnel will be an added advantage
- Computer literate with good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Integrity, self-drive, teamwork, and communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to address applications to the
Morison Engineering Limited,
P.O Box 17764-00500,
Applicants should attach a CV with three references, copies of ID, certificates, and other relevant documents.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2021.