NPO PM at Nokia… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nokia.
Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
- Leads customer NPO projects for 3G/4G/5G networks and acts as the primary interface in technical, operational, and financial issues for customer during project execution.
- Be accountable for NPO Planning, Design and Acceptance scope, procedures, and documentation.
- Leads NPO team and deliverables within the customer teams.
- Be accountable for NPO automation and solutions in the project and is open to accept/implement new concepts, practices, and approaches.
- Able to identify and understand the technical NPO delivery models and involved complexities to deliver various planning and optimization services for Nokia.
- Able to identify deliverables for all of the planning and/or optimization services in most of the technologies/products. Has deep understanding of the tools, services processes, services deployment flow and respective interdependencies.
- Manage different service delivery phases and milestones for planning and/or optimization.
- Understands the technical impact that planning and optimization work has on the end user experience, as well as on other services that are dependent on defined quality of service levels.
- Understands how to identify/anticipate/resolve the technical roadblocks to reach the customer’s and Nokia’s expected service levels and acceptance.
- Able to manage large teams of skilled engineers and set the technical direction for them to perform properly the work required by the project.
- Understands and can promote the advantages of the delivery model used by Nokia for planning and optimization services.
- Share expertise and knowledge among colleagues and team members.
- Ensures all project and operational management is in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operation (MoO), BG / BL guidelines and the PM@Nokia methodology.
- Plans customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality (CSSQ).
- Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
- Manages Internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies scope creeps and initiate change orders for new opportunities.
- Be able to anticipate customer challenges and come up with creative solutions to reach operational and financial goals.
- Be passionate about the work, driven to achieve and can-do attitude in ambiguous environment.
- Participates in pre-sales and sales process activities. Determines delivery approach alternatives and manages the selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
- Ensures hand over from Sell to Execute and from Delivery to Care is done and monitors progress against it.
- Ensures project contract management process is initiated and executed.
- Manages the customer relationship during delivery and serves as the primary interface towards the customer in all activities-related to the own scope of the contract, including customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing requirements.
- Prepares a clear and effective communications plan and ensures proactive communication of all relevant information to the customer and to all stakeholders.
- Monitors and controls that the project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned scope.
- Ensures that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Actively applies appropriate best practices and lessons learned throughout the life of the project.
- Monitors, controls and reports KPIs defined in customer contract.
- Conducts thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities.
- Seeks to define new opportunities to expand and renew contracts with the customer.
- Completes the project closure and / or handover as required (for example, complete contractual requirements, post calculation, lessons learned).
Your Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Telecommunications or Electronics
- At least 10 years of experience in Radio networks planning and optimization domain: 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Experience in NPO technical leadership and management of project teams and financials.
- Ability to drive NPO life cycle of processes and deep dive as needed to set corrective course of action.
- Ability to absorb technical aspects and appropriately adapt the messaging to communicate to all levels within customer organization (ranging from customer engineers to CTO)
- Past experience in Analysis, Data deep dive and strong inclination towards Automation (workflow based or AI/ML)
- Fluent in Oral and written English Communications.
- Should be self-driven, result oriented, customer focused.