Personal Assistant at Standard Chartered Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Standard Chartered Bank Kenya.
Standard Chartered Kenya, whose official name is Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited, but is sometimes referred to as Stanchart Kenya, is a commercial bank in Kenya.
The Role Responsibilities
- To scrutinize invoices to ensure that all the relevant information is provided prior to forwarding to ED CCIB for approval.
- To maintain and control petty cash for the department.
- Arrange for travel imprest for CCIB staff and visitors when required.
- To order and maintain stationery for the CC department
- To arrange, coordinate, organize meetings for ED CCIB ensuring that all relevant documentation is distributed in good time.
- To receive and ensure that the ED CCIB’s visitors are comfortable.
- Participate and take responsibility in organizing CCIB conferences/offsite meetings. Ensure all requirements are met i.e. communication with hotel regarding equipment, meals, transport, accommodation. Send invitations to participants.
- Follow-up on all actions arising from different meetings up to completion
- To make travel and hotel bookings, airport transfers and itinerary for ED CCIB and CCIB staff; arrange for various visas and take care of any necessary travel requirements.
- To maintain the day’s schedule for the department’s pool car and control use of the taxi vouchers
- To assist ED CCIB with improving employee engagement as measured by My Voice
- Advise ED CCIB on staff issues such as leave, staff motivation and training
- Monitor completion of mandatory e-Learning’s to ensure completion by specified deadlines
- Assist with preparation of EXCO/CLT/Board Presentations
- Gather information on financial performance, leave management, customer complaints, office automation for ED’s decision making
- Manage the unit’s projects within the specified timeframe and budget
- Manage and drive down costs on items like transport, travel stationery and telephone calls
- Manage performance against budget for Commercial Client’s Cost Centre
- Analyse telephone bills and taxi bills and identify the main cost drivers
- Remain Alert to the risk of Money Laundering and assist in the bank’s effort in Combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, recording suspicious activity report/ suspicious transaction report, safeguarding records, meeting requirements by POCAMLA & CBK Prudential guidelines and not tipping off customers.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Travel Agents
- ExCo members
- SCB CCIB Heads
- Direct Reports to ED GB
- Division/Functional Heads
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 1 November. 2021