Customer Service Executive at Reckitt Benckiser… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Reckitt Benckiser.
At RB, our vision is a world where people are healthier and live better, so we’re always looking for the next breakthrough that can make a difference. You might not recognize our name, but you will be familiar with our brands – Scholl, Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Gaviscon, Dettol, Lysol, Finish, Vanish. They’re the products that protect your world. And we’re proud to call them our own.
- Ensuring that all customers receive their deliveries on time and in full, that any potential failure is reported to the customer before they report it to us.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending to and resolving customer issues.
- Manage the delivery of KPIs on all operational targets, including overall fulfilment costs and our customer delivery promises
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize departmental operations in accordance with overall business objectives.
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Customer service, logistics management, and order fulfilment to meet operational goals
- Provides clear direction and general guidance to the department in the formulation and implementation of procedures, and ensures that these are translated and enforced into action to meet operational goals.
- Overseeing daily order fulfilment activities, including order processing, picking, packing, and shipping preparation.
- Working alongside the 3PL utilising data to optimise warehouse and fulfilment operations
- Track inventory levels to prevent stock-outs and/or deadstock
- Managing a dynamic team of customer service representatives, full-time and part-time warehouse staff, and other operational team members
- Maintaining positive and mutually beneficial relationships with vendors, suppliers, manufacturers, and 3PLs
- Providing data-backed and actionable updates to senior management to improve order fulfilment SLAs and vendor performance
- Manage all aspects of various fulfilment methods for our digital channels
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing the fulfilment operation, customer service and order fulfilment
- Experience in handling customer complaints over the phone and written formats.
- Experience and familiarity with warehouse operations, experience of managing 3rd party fulfilment & delivery partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, inventory management systems, and warehouse management systems
- 3+ years in management fulfilment and customer service operations
- Bachelor’s degree