Pharmacist Job at PCEA Chogoria Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at PCEA Chogoria Hospital.
Chogoria hospital was started by the Scottish missionaries back in 1922 with the help of Mr and Mrs. Irvine being in charge. Chogoria hospital is on a side-road that branches off Embu – Meru highway about 2km from the highway. Chogoria hospital was built in a serene environment around 200km north of Nairobi city. It is situated within the fast-growing Chogoria township in the Mwimbi division, Maara district in Tharaka – Nithi county.
- Bachelor in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution
- Current and up to date registration with the Pharmaceutical and Poisons Board
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to interpret prescription accurately.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Counseling skills
- Customer service skills
- Must be a mature practicing Christian
- Essential Personal Attributes
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standards of personal integrity
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023.