Plainsview Hospital Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the vacancies available at Plainview Hospital.
- Nursing Officer-In-Charge/Hospital Matron
- Develop, maintain and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department.
- Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other patient services to ensure continuity of the patients’ total regimen.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical reports, evaluation studies.
- Develop, implement and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the nursing service department.
- Develop and implement a nursing service organization structure.
- Determine the staffing needs of the Nursing Services Department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the patient.
- Recommend the number and level of nursing personnel to be employed.
- Assist HR in the recruitment and selection of nursing services staff.
- Schedule duty hours and assign a sufficient number of nursing staff for each shift to ensure that routine care is provided to meet the daily nursing needs of each patient.
- Delegate to senior nurses the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability to perform their assigned duties.
- Make rounds of the nursing services department to ensure that all nursing staff is performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.
- Liaise with the Preceptor nurse to plan, conduct and schedule in-service training for nursing students from the School.
- Participate in new employee orientation as required by facility protocol.
- Assessment through Performance Appraisals.
- Review complaints and grievances made or filed by department staff.
- Make rounds with physicians as necessary and review nurse’s notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided and that they reflect the patient’s response to the care.
- Schedule daily rounds to observe patients and determine if nursing needs are being met.
- Care plan and assessment assist in the scheduling of care plans and assessments to be presented and discussed at each committee meeting as needed.
- Review and revise care plans and assessments as necessary, but at least quarterly.
- Safety and sanitation Assist Infection Control in the development, implementation, and revising of written aseptic and isolation techniques.
- Liaise with the Quality Control nurse to ensure that all nursing staff follows established departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all nursing staff participate in and conduct fire safety and disaster preparedness drills in a safe and professional manner.
- Prepare a preventative maintenance program for maintaining the departments’ equipment and supplies in a safe and operable manner.
- Monitor nursing care to ensure all patients are treated fairly, with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Ensure that all nursing staff is knowledgeable of the patients’ rights and responsibilities.
- Review complaints and grievances made by patients, follow up the resolution and give a report to the Medical officer-in-charge.
- Diploma in KRCHN and midwifery from a recognized institution.
- Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Possession of valid NCK practicing license.
- Must be in possession of a BLS and ACLS Certificate.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience and at least three (3) in a managerial position.
- Good communication skills, honest, and good interpersonal skills.
- Possession of a BSN and certificate in leadership course is an added advantage.
- Credit Controller
- Ensure debt collection is conducted in a professional manner and in accordance with the School’s procedures.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Prepare weekly debtors report.
- Active monitoring of delinquent debts.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Formulating, reviewing, and implementing credit control policies.
- Developing service level agreements and executing 3rd party contracts.
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and proposing action to avert indebtedness.
- Ensuring monthly and year-end processing deadlines are met as required.
- Championing customer service excellence and continual improvement.
- Must have completed CPA Section IV.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting theory.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work.
- Expert knowledge in credit management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Refined customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in accounting software (Excel & SPS) is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Your CV/Resume MUST include full names, I.D No. and contact details of 3 referees.
- Ensure to attach three of the latest payslips and a completed Myers & Brigg personality test results.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
Plainsview Nursing Home is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: 8th March 2021.