Popote Innovations Ltd Recruitment 2021…..See details below on how to apply for the positions at Popote Innovations Ltd 2021.
Popote Payments is an online and mobile innovation app that uses mobile money to enable you make and manage your payments with total control, mobility and up-to date record keeping. Popote Payments replaces cash, cheques & expense accounting, with an all in one, safe & fast solution. You get to see requests and statements anytime, anywhere in the world! You can pay petty cash to mobile money, to paybill or buy goods numbers and salaries to banks as well.
1. Software Developers
- A degree in computer science, information technology or any related field.
- Portfolio proving experience and achievement both from employment and personal projects.
Junior sales executives are responsible for presenting Popote to medium sized businesses, on-boarding and training their teams.
- A diploma in any field. Finance, accounting or any business related field will be an added advantage.
- A vibrant and confident personality, able to present to large groups of people.
- At least 2 years experience in accounts, sales, marketing or customer support in any industry.
- Evidence of using software and mobile apps in increasing your own daily productivity.
- Experience in running your own small business, whether it was successful or not an added advantage.
3. Call Centre Support
Several call centre support positions are available.
- A diploma in any field.
- A neutral, clear accent.
- A bubbly personality and strong desire to excel in customer service.
- Previous call centre experience will be an added advantage.
4. Junior Sales Executives
Several accounting positions exist for accountants of different levels and abilities.
- A degree in any finance or accounting field plus CPA 3 – 6 qualification.
- An outgoing personality, not content with the status quo, out of the box thinker.
- Accounting experience of 1 to 10 years required relative to positions available.
5. Sales Manager/Sales Team Leader
The Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring the sales team meets targets in generating new business accounts both in Nairobi and other towns.
- A degree in Sales, marketing, finance, accounting or any business related field
- At least 3 years experience in a B2B sales management role in software, online or finance industries.
- At least 3 years experience in sales and marketing with a track record of meeting targets
- A vibrant and confident personality, track record of presenting to large groups of people.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th February, 2021