Backend Developer (AI & Bots) Job at Safaricom Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom Kenya
MTN Group, formerly M-Cell, is a South Africa-based multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg and is Kenya’s premium portal for Business Connectivity Solutions.
- Coordinate the implementation of the carrier services product catalog, including specification and pricing for new products
- Collaborate with sales/commercial to understand key needs and requirements from a carrier service perspective and incorporate them into the Kenya product catalog and plan.
- End to end ownership of product implementation – project management that can cover different individuals and teams
- Provide input for pricing, based on demand analytics and intelligence of competitive carrier services pricing
- Provide input for carrier services profitability and management of product economics for this line of business.
- Implement a customer experience plan and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the processes are defined to accommodate for fault handling and resolution, as well as fraud detection/prevention/response.
- Provide stakeholders with updated high-quality product collateral, target prices and discount matrices across routes and accounts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide sales, operational, competitor, market and product insights
- Monitor the product implementation, launch and FAB processes.
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking in collaboration of the Commercial Manager.
- 5+ years relevant commercial experience in the fixed line international telecommunication industry preferably in enterprise/carrier product business
- 2+ years of relevant product experience
- Able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to adequately anticipate demand and propose investment decisions.
- Working knowledge of business practices – Knowledge of risk management (a risk-taker who carefully considers risk/reward) and business development.
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges.
- Understanding the Kenya connectivity infrastructure wholesale landscape.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2021.