New Recruitment at Copperstone University – Oct. 2020
Copperstone University urgently seeks to fill in the following positions as at 1st OCTOBER, 2020.
- ASSISTANT BURSAR (1)
Must be in possession of the following Qualifications
- Bachelor/Masters in Finance and Accounting
- Must have a minimum of five years work experience in a similar or related department
- Must be a strong Church Member.
- LECTURERS IN EDUCATION (2)
- Must be in possession of a minimum of a Masters in Education.
- INSTRUCTORS IN LEATHER TECHNOLOGIES
- Must be in possession of a Bachelor in Leather Technology.
- A MASTERS in this field will be a distinctive advantage!
- Must be ready to participate in the various programs being hosted by the ALLPI-Ethiopia
- LECTURERS IN ICT (2)
- Must have a minimum of a Masters in ICT.
Method of Application
Email your CVs, certificates and References to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 21st SEPTEMBER, 2020