Sales Administrator Job at Aza Finance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aza Finance.
AZA is an established provider of currency trading solutions that accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
- Lead with the customer-centric approach by setting high standards for client support and customer happiness.
- Act as an effective liaison between AZA and the clients in the Transaction Journey, facilitating any queries relating to transactions.
- Support the Sales & Account Management team by collaborating with internal stakeholders (Compliance, Legal, Payments, Product).
- Support and improve the customer transaction journey acting within defined SLAs
- React quickly to client queries to ensure there is a smooth client transaction process and identify any questions/problems.
- Proactively anticipate client requirements and requests ahead of time.
- Adhere to the SOPs and compliance standards set internally.
- Help identify and fix inefficiencies in current workflows and processes.
- Display a high level of emotional intelligence and step into a leadership role when required.
- Ambitious and passionate professional with a minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant role
- Ability to understand and help promote customer-centric vision at AZA.
- Persistent and goal-oriented with a mindset to get the job done
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), listening skills.
- Experience in Advanced MS Office, Google Suite Tools and CRM software
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills and structure ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- You’re persevering and willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done
- Passionate about our mission to develop innovative digital payment and treasury management solutions to help businesses scale in frontier markets
- Based in Nigeria / Kenya / Ghana.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.