To oversee Necessary Security operations, accountable for the development and oversight of policies and programs intended for the mitigation and/or reduction of non-compliance, operational, strategic, financial and security risks relating to the protection of the company’s employees and assets.
- Develop and regularly update the geographical security profile (with regards socio-economic, criminality)
- Fill in and regularly update Risk Analysis Matrix (threat, likelihood, impact, level of vulnerability, level of risk)
- Draft and regularly update the Production Security Plan for validation by the National Security Manager.
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) adapted to the local context
- Coordinate and monitor security activities to ensure that the security policy and procedures are implemented and strictly adhered to
- Conduct regular site inspections ensuring that the prescribed Standard Operating Procedure is being observed and the operations are controlled as directed
- Grade 12 certificate
- Advanced Diploma or better in Security Administration
- Degree in Security Management, Law or any Social Science
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in security services, with at least three (3) years at supervisory or management level, preferably within multinational companies (FMCG, manufacturing or mining desirable)
- Leadership Experience which must have extensive experience in managing teams of supervisors across large geographical expanses.
- Familiarity with working with local law enforcement and managing diverse stakeholders.
- Leading projects in Security System installation (Access Control or CCTV)
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please send your detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Kindly address it to the Recruitment Manager. The name of the organization will be communicated to those shortlisted.