Technical Lead at Incentro Africa… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Incentro Africa.
Digital transformation is about more than just IT. Your culture is key to your success. Incentro knows that all too well. Of course, we’ve got the IT covered. But just like you, we needed to take a critical look at our way of working.
- Building and managing technical GCP team, including team recruitment, new talent training, system operation/maintenance/coordination and team culture building.
- Develop a long-term technical plan, have a clear implementation path and milestones, continuously ensure the competitiveness of the team and technology following Google’s Best Practices
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Formulate process specifications and plans with regards to access, configuration, disaster recovery as well as fault handling for all critical paths of the operating platform.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible
- RnD mindset – Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Understanding of Cloud Platform technologies e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS at a technical level. Preferably Google
- Experience as a Tech lead or similar role
- Systematic in operation and maintenance thinking
- Self-driven with the ability to plan and summarise well. Experienced with project, team management and has interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Can breakdown complicated technical issues into easy-to-understand explanations?
- Good at delegation and people manager
- Has a balance between leadership skills and technical skills