Zuku Payments via Direct Debits
Zuku offers you various convenient ways to make your payment including Mobile Money transfers such as M-Pesa, Airtel, and also through Visa Cards. This article focuses on Direct Debits or Payments.
NOTE: Zuku will update payments made via Mpesa, Airtel money, Equity Bank, Prime Bank, and Pesapal every two hours.
What is Direct Debit?
This is an instruction from you to your bank authorizing Zuku to transfer money (Zuku service subscription fee) from your bank account to your Zuku account. This will be deducted automatically on a monthly basis on your due date.
How Direct Debit works
- Fill a Direct Debit application form at our Zuku Shops, or download the application form from the Zuku website here Download Direct Debit Form fill all the fields.
- Attach a copy of the ATM card (only the front side of the ATM card) and drop it at any Zuku shop.
- Your application will be processed within 15 working days and commence on the next due date.
- After sign up, your monthly service payment is automatically deducted from your designated account. The designated account you choose will be debited for all charges shown on the Zuku proforma invoice.
- Direct Debit payments start on your next due date after your completed application is received/approved.
Zuku Customer Care Number & complain form can be gotten HERE