Affiliate Program Manager Job at Safariwatch Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safariwatch Limited.
Safariwatch an IOT service provider. We often ask ourselves how best we should drive customers businesses to excel in their specialization. We continuously strive to give wholistic solutions to our clients so that as much as possible Safariwatch becomes their one stop shop for IOT solutions. We are also Zoho Channel partners. ZOHO is an interactive suite of modules that covers from customer acquisition through a CRM, Finance module, Human Resource, Reporting and analytics. By partnering with Zoho we are the to- go-to IOT solutions provider who give end-to end business solutions to a business.
- Seek out new affiliate partners and influencers within our product’s niche: Handle business relationships between safariwatch and its affiliate partners.
- Growing the affiliate network, monitoring affiliates’ sales, and helping with affiliate questions or concerns.
- Find influencers that will increase our brand awareness, and qualified traffic and sales.
- Provide and implement strategies on how to grow the company’s revenue through the affiliates program.
- Directly responsible for achieving the company’s sales and revenue targets.
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds, and emails.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth. Liaising with our in-house digital marketing agency to run campaigns and fully exploit the affiliate program to bring in revenue.
- Provide training and advice to affiliate partners as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues. Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Engage affiliates to participate actively in ongoing promotions and campaigns
- Responsible for affiliate revenue, monitoring traffic to the website from each affiliate, their conversion rates, and interpreting all relevant data from the website.
- Reviewing sales reports to determine which campaigns are producing results and which ones need to be improved or discontinued
- Communicating with clients to answer questions and resolve issues with their accounts. Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Reviewing content on our website, to ensure it is relevant and appropriate for the brand, and that the website is updated to make us relevant in google search results.
- Negotiating contracts with new affiliates & renewing existing agreements with existing partners
- Creating proposals for new affiliate relationships based on estimated returns on investment (ROI)
- Manage business negotiations with customers.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Direct and coordinate all sales activities.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently shifting priorities.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding a product or service.
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a similar field
- 3 years of experience working as an affiliate manager or in affiliate campaigns.
- Experience as an affiliate marketer.
- 3 years experience in digital marketing.
- MUST be revenue-oriented. Experienced in setting and hitting sales goals.
- Quick decision maker, and adept in making business strategies.
- A demonstrated ability to develop new networks of partners and leads.
- Ruthless in execution to generate revenue.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion.