Africa Housing Forum Manager Job at Habitat for Humanity International…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Habitat for Humanity International.
Habitat for Humanity International, generally referred to as Habitat for Humanity or Habitat, is a US non-governmental, and nonprofit organization, which was founded in 1976 by couple Millard and Linda Fuller. Habitat for Humanity is a Christian organization.
- Africa Housing Forum Manager
- Serve as the primary liaison for NGOs, governments, and donor relationships in regard to the organization of the Africa Housing Forum 2022 events. Support with the mapping of key stakeholders to be included as Forum co-organizers.
- Serve as the point of contact for African countries, ensuring to keep the Area Vice President and other Area Leadership Team members consulted and updated.
- Contribute to development and implementation of Africa Housing Forum Event Strategy.
- Drive entire project life-cycles, from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution and reporting for the Africa Housing Forum.
- Coordinate the work of the external Steering Group and the internal Advisory Committee.
- Attend key coordination and networking events for coordination, information gathering and/or networking.
- Monitor and support the programmatic design team regarding the general agenda of the Forum.
- Vendor Management: Identify and select the local operator/anchor of the Forum and coordinate with them all the logistic organization of the event in the host country. Negotiate (as needed) with the venue organizers and providers of all spaces, logistics, catering, translation, logistics support, etc.
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy for the Forum including coordinating image & communications design of the event, registration of participants and exhibits, merchandising, etc.
- Support the identification and management of virtual platforms for the housing forum as may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ overall related experience including partnership development, event organization and project management, preferably in international development contexts.
- Outstanding event management, organization and negotiation skills, including being highly creative and having a strong eye for event design and a love of detail.
- Sound business acumen, with the ability to work closely with multiple diverse internal and external partners and stakeholders to produce and manage a big event while also being able to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021.