Regional MEAL Training Consultant Job at Habitat for Humanity International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Habitat for Humanity International.
Habitat for Humanity International, generally referred to as Habitat for Humanity or simply Habitat, is an international, non-governmental, and nonprofit organization, which was founded in 1976.
The Aim Of The Consultancy Would Be To
- Conduct a diagnosis on current HFHI MEAL systems (5 days)
- Support AO MEAL Team to diagnose capacity challenges at the National Organizations (3 days)
- Work with the area office to identify objectives and topics for the one-week training (5 days)
- Draft training materials and tools for the training – this would include tools in Microsoft words and presentations in PPT all done in coordination and planned with the area office (5 days)
- Coordinate the training agenda and communicate it – through the area office staff to National Organizations MEAL staff (2 days)
- Deliver the training topics – provide in person training from March 20 – 24. (5 days)
- Provide a post training report – that includes a summary of the event, annexes with the tools, separate files with the PPTs, and lessons learned including current capacity development opportunities (5 days)
The Deliverables Will Include
- A simple inception report: outlining the timeline, proposed training topics developed in consultation with the area office this should also include the draft agenda and roles and responsibilities
- Training materials – tools and PPTs: All relevant tools and PPTs – a draft of these should be submitted prior to the training for review by the area office
- Provide a post training report – that includes a summary of the event, annexes with the tools, separate files with the PPTs, and lessons learned including current capacity development opportunities
- The successful applicant will work in coordination with the area office and other presentations that will take place and will actively seek review and feedback from the area office. We anticipate this work to take no more than 30 days of work (spread across the time from procurement to the training). Training will take place March 20 – 24, 2023.
Selection Criteria Will Include
- Understanding of the assignment and the business need
- Proposed approach and timing of engagement
- Relevant past experience
- Overall approach and stakeholder awareness
- Competitive pricing
- Experience with federated networks in the development sector