Agent Expansion Manager…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mombasa at Koko Networks.
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
As Agent Expansion Manager, you will help KOKO expand its robust retail network by recruiting and onboarding Agents and ensuring successful set up of their KOKO Point business. Your key responsibilities will include business development, process management, relationship management, prospecting & market scanning. You will need to achieve targets related to building and expanding our Agent Network.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team of Agent Expansion Representatives to set up the Agent Network in assigned geographies
- Identify & recruit KOKO Agents in accordance with set criteria in the assigned territory
- Facilitate and coordinate the end to end process from agent recruitment to commissioning
- Ensure a great Agent onboarding experience. Conduct Agent training on KOKO hardware and software functionality and product benefits
- Ensure Agent compliance with KOKO processes and procedures
- Facilitate Agent installation, contracting, merchandising, renewal, and termination, as needed
- Identify risks in assigned territory and proactively manage and report any incidents
- Liaise with different departments within the organization to ensure a flawless on on time setup and great Agent experience
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- Graduate from an accredited University, preferably in a Business-related area of study
- 3+ years of work experience, ideally in sales, relationship management, or customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
KOKO Networks does not charge any fees to candidates who apply for jobs, at any stage of the application process. We do not require statutory documentation until you have accepted an offer from KOKO. We do not charge fees to process statutory documentation. If you receive a request for payment to apply for a job at KOKO, it is likely fraudulent. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021