Assistant Manager (Solutions Architecture) Job at Kenya Revenue Authority… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Identifying, analyzing, and directing the execution of change towards the solution architecture vision and enterprise mission, by providing and prioritizing “technical epics”, through documenting of target architectures, roadmaps & supporting solution evolution/transformation.
- Working in collaboration with Software Development Leads to build solutions right, support in feature/ product roadmaps, champion and define architectural governance frameworks.
- Supporting the continuous assessing, valuing, and sizing of initiatives to inform the Portfolio Backlog and related decisions.
- Working in collaboration with other tech leads to guide the organization on harnessing technology trends and making critical solution decisions to achieve KRA’s mission and vision.
- Define and manage target and reference architecture and roadmap in alignment with the Enterprise architecture guidelines.
- Oversee and lead the design, development, and deployment of best solution architecture practices, standards, and patterns.
- Build modern solutions using new technologies while working with vendor roadmaps to define critical solutions evolution map.
- Build, recruit, retain, manage and develop a world-class Solutions Architecture team.
- Provide thought leadership on foundational digital architecture best practices and disruptive technology trajectory and implications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related fields from a recognized university.
- Enterprise Architecture certification is an added advantage
- PRINCE 2 or PMP
- ISACA and other ICT Professional Bodies.
- Four (4) or more years of business experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis or relevant field.
- Extensive experience in IT strategic planning, organization design and development.
- One (1) year of Experience in leading large architecture teams in an agile context, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Experience in business capability modeling and technical and solution architecture development.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 4th January 2022.