Sales Engineer Jobs 2021 at Aksa Power Generation (APG)….See details below on how to apply for the position at Aksa Power Generation (APG) 2021.
We are looking for a “Sales Engineer” who will be responsible for taking an active role in sales activities, conducting researches to find new customers in his/her assigned areas, and to increase customer satisfaction for East Africa branch located in Nairobi
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Departments (Electrical-Electronical)
- 3+ years’ experience
- High level experience about experienced in industrial equipment, preferably power generation industry
- Native command of Swahili language
- Fluent command of English both written and spoken (Any other foreign language is optional)
- A good team player with outstanding communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Sutitable for flexible working hours
- Realizing the sales targets and aims given to him
- Preparing all reports about sales truely and timely
- Adding new customers to the customer portfolio and to maintain relations with existing customers. Also to do customer visits
- Understanding the customer demands and asks correctly, to solve the customer requests and questions, to prepare the offer to be presented to the customer as a result of the negotiations.
- Realizing the sales after preparing the offer for customer
- Following and coordinating the shipment and collection processes of the sold products
- Preparing the contracts of the sold products.
- Doing represent the company by participating to fairs, conferences and meetings and to provide feedback to his/her top managers in this direction.
- Doing present all sales reports in requested periods.
- Noticing and preparing the correct price policies by determining the conditions of competition after doing market research and competitor analysis
- Developing goverment contracts
- Doing site surveys to identify customer rquirements
- Managing an existing clientele portfolio
WE OFFER YOU
- The unique pleasure of creating new things and establishing systems
- Passion for our employee is non-stop energy
- Being a valuable part of a big global company corporation with 8000+ employees in 20 different countries
- Work hard & play hard with great colleagues and joining to a successful team who is proud of the work they do and motivated by their unified purpose of helping others.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 25th February 2021