Broadcast Maintenance and Engineering at Oyominto TV… See Application Procedure Below.
- Company: Oyominto TV
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Oyominto TV, Your No.1 Gusii TV Station, informing you on the what is happening in in Nyamira,Kisii County Kenya and around the world. Oyominto TV, Egetacho ki`amang`ana Amanuke
- Quarterly planning and execution of maintenance tasks of stations equipment.
- Problem-solving during breakdowns promptly and solving problems at the shortest time.
- Installing and testing of new equipment including hardware and software.
- Undertaking repair work of broken-down equipment but not limited to cameras, lights, microphones, monitors etc within the shortest time possible.
- Monitoring station output and ensuring the signal is the best.
- Minimizing loss of service when equipment fails by quickly identifying and implementing alternative methods of service provision to Oyominto TVaudience.
- Setting, designing and installing audiovisual circuits.
- Keeping up to date with the industry and changes in technology by building and maintaining a network of contacts and investigating new systems and techniques.
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience gained from a reputable organization preferably in a broadcasting house.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Fault-finding skills and the capacity to solve technical problems in a creative way
- Strong communication and people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by sending us a CV, cover letter and testimonials to
On the subject line state the position you are applying for. Applications should reach us before. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 31st January, 2021