Litigation Lawyers Job at Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates.
Anjarwalla & Khanna (A&K) is the largest corporate law firm in Eastern Africa, with over 90 lawyers, and is generally considered the leading full-service corporate law firm in Kenya. Our clients include some of the most sophisticated international and regional businesses, including listed companies, banking and financial institutions, insurance companies, private equity funds, venture capital, and institutional equity investors, telecommunication companies, project developers and financiers, multilateral lenders, industrial and commercial companies, real estate developers, professional firms as well as government and public organizations.
- Litigation Lawyers
- Assisting Senior Associates and Partners in the novel, complex and high-value litigation, dispute resolution matters, corporate fraud, economic, competition, anti-bribery and corruption investigations, and all other areas of law related to the foregoing.
- Drafting and reviewing pleadings, court documents, and correspondence.
- Attending court to represent clients.
- Attending client meetings in and out of the office.
- Undertaking due diligence on litigation matters.
- Providing legal and technical advice including drafting legal opinions.
- Prudent financial management of files i.e., collection of the deposit, time recording, monitoring work in progress, raising invoices, and following up on payments.
- Building and maintaining good networks and relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Facilitating/participating in departmental training.
- Participating in business development.
- Contributing to the litigation department’s knowledge management.
- Participating in the review and/or drafting of legislation.
- Law Degree and an advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- At least two to three years’ post-qualification experience in litigation.
- Excellent matter management skills.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match this opportunity, please send your cover letter and CV to
referencing this position LA/LIT/21
Application Deadline: 4th March 2021.