Intellectual Property and Technology Jobs 2021 at Bowmans (Law Firm)….See details below on how to apply for the position at Bowmans (Law Firm) 2021.
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified Advocate with 3 – 4 years’ post admission experience in advising on regulatory and compliance issues covering payments law, cyber security, fintech, cryptocurrency and financial platforms.
- LLB degree with a solid academic transcript.
- Experience in intellectual property related transactions as well as regulatory and compliance advice in Kenya covering payments law (payments service providers) mobile money, cyber security, fintech and cryptocurrency is an advantage.
- Drafting commercial agreements and other transaction related ancillary documents and agreements
- Regulatory and compliance advisory on legal issues covering payments law, cyber security, fintech, cryptocurrency and financial platforms
- Drafting opinions
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation, including the vetting of agreements touching on intellectual property, payments law, cyber security, fintech, cryptocurrency and financial platforms
- Reviewing legislation to provide advice
- Attending to research, supporting senior lawyers on larger matters
- Attending to consultations with clients
- Assisting in managing and training candidate attorneys
- Project managing matters, including role players in both internal and external project teams
- Understanding client commercial drivers and tailoring solutions to meet their needs
- Legal technical and commercial ability: including Legal technical knowledge, impeccable research and presentation skills, legal drafting, business acumen / commercial sense, project management
- Business Development: including:
- the ability to build, develop, nurture and leverage internal and external networks;
- cross-functional collaboration;
- client engagement; and
- the ability to apply and utilise structured business development methodologies.
- Takes initiative
- Results driven
- Solutions focused
- Team player
- Client Focus
- High Work Standards
- Planning and organizing
- Proficient in Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint an advantage
Bowmans is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date for Applications is Wednesday 3 February 2021.
Please include a copy of your CV with your application for it to be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 25th February, 2021