Camp Manager Job at Brites Management… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Brites Management.
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately.
- Overseeing the general operations of the camp
- Ensuring that the facility is in an operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Ensuring the general revenue growth of the ho through new business in the accommodation and events sections
- Conducting regular operations team meeting with the entire HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues.
- Ensuring SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Liaising with the HRM to ensuring proper staffing of all the departments
- Inspecting all department with their respective Managers for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Ensuring co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process. Meeting all departmental heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Monitoring and maintaining operation & overhead costs in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management or a related field Minimum or culinary schooling
- 5years management experience at a full-service hotel
- Must be computer literate
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Food and Beverage service.
- Highly conversant with camp management
- Knowledge in planning, budgeting, forecasting and management of costs
- Be conversant with advanced principles of food and beverage management, revenue management and cost control:
- People Management skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Familiarity with hospitality software systems.
- Financial management skills