Chief Producer Job – Switch Media Ltd at Kenya Red Cross Society… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Red Cross Society.
Kenya Red Cross is one of the many International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement societies around the world. The Kenya organization was established in 1965, The Kenya Red Cross supports and runs a number of projects whilst raising awareness to the Kenyan public about the current issues or problems which may affect them.
- To lead and supervise the production staff by consistently monitoring, guiding, and enhancing the achievement of highest professional and ethical standards in their work.
- Develop and monitor production schedules to ensure proper and efficient utilization of available resources, maintaining production costs within budgets
- Ensure that the agreed filming and editing schedules are followed accordingly by members of all sections
- Oversee production of all audio/visual content for digital platforms and external clients; ensuring that individual productions are properly catered for
- Engage content teams to discuss execution of programme ideas and offer advice on proper and creative executions.
- Draw up work schedules and leave plans, assigning daily EFP and editing tasks, and monitoring audience/client’s feedback on matters video and audio quality for action.
- Ensure effective utilization of budgets and encourage saving
- Manage staff performance and ensure there is best practice at all times.
- Develop budgets and quotations for commercial projects
- Attend client meetings in collaboration with commercial, and offer solutions in bid to win business
- Develop business proposals for business development
- Developing concepts for commercial related projects
- Any other departmental roles as may be delegated by your supervisor.
Qualifications, Work Experience And Skills Required
- University Degree or Diploma in TV production/Communication (media studies)
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a busy audio/visual production environment.
- Proven practical knowledge and experience in an audio/visual content production environment.
- Creativity and originality
- Knowledge of TV/ Digital advertising
- Leadership skills
- Proper planning and organization