Officer (Test Management) Job at Kenya Revenue Authority… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Conduct user acceptance testing with all relevant stakeholders to evaluate that delivered solutions are fit for use and purpose
- Conducts load, stress and performance testing for identified test exercises.
- Carry out vulnerability assessments on networks, databases, business systems and services using various tools and personal knowledge
- Conducts regression tests to ascertain that identified issues or bugs have been resolved and new defects are not introduced.
- Conducts smoke tests on environments prior to test exercise to validate readiness for user acceptance testing,
- Ensure compliance with the approved policy, best practice, security requirements and set minimum baseline standards
- Develop test cases that conform to established software testing standards indicating priority areas..
- Document defects according to testing standards.
- Generate test data fit for purpose.
- Documents results of completed testing assignments
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and data security requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least one of the following certifications or training in ISTQB CTFL/CISA/ Automated Testing.
- At least one (1) year-related software quality assurance work experience in a large or busy organization.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.