Communications Manager Job at ENGIE… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at ENGIE.
ENGIE is a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy. Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services.
- Manage the ENGIE Energy Access internal communication channels (newsletters, intranet, etc.), safeguarding the consistency of messages
- Develop monthly newsletter in collaboration with country teams and other departments
- Manage internal comms campaigns and support internal stakeholders’ comms needs
- Write and design materials and contribute to the development of the ENGIE Energy Access website, create content for and manage the social media channels, write and design an external newsletter, support the preparation of press materials (press releases, Q&As, blog articles etc.) and follow up on PR opportunities for the ENGIE Energy Access organization
- Support the organization, coordination, and follow-up of internal and external communication events such as townhalls, webinars, exhibitions, conferences, press trips, delegations, etc.)
- Play a key role in supporting the communications network across the ENGIE Energy Access countries
- Organize knowledge sharing and capacity building sessions for country teams to improve their communications effectiveness
- Edit and manage the suite of ENGIE Energy Access media assets, including photographs, raw video footage and other relevant documents
- Support with the development of visual assets such as graphics, GIFs and videos
At EEA, we have high expectations for our managers. Each manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience not only for our customers but for every person on our team. Our managers help EEA realize our ambitious goals while developing their own leadership skills and facilitating growth for their direct reports.
We believe that great managers:
- Deliver ambitious results: As a high-performing and accountable leader, you create an enabling environment for effective action and bold decision which contribute to successful delivery of results.
- Act with integrity: As an ethical leader you are honest, respectful, objective, and transparent. You create and build upon a foundation of trust and openness.
- Inspire and mentor the team: As an inspirational leader you walk the talk. You empower and coach your team with trust and humility.
- Are accessible: as an accessible leader, you develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion: as an inclusive leader, you ensure diversity and foster a sense of belonging.
Qualifications an Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Communications/Marketing in large companies or equivalent experience in journalism or the media
- Degree in Communications / Marketing / Journalism or Public Relations
- Ability to collaborate well with a multicultural and geographically dispersed network
- Excellent verbal, written, and digital communications skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Open, flexible and pragmatic mindset, passionate about energy and innovation
- Familiarity and experience managing social media channels
- Excellent project management skills paired with great attention to detail
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022.