Human Resources Manager Job – Eastern Africa (Kenya based) at Qatar Airways… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Qatar Airways.
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the fastest-growing airline in the world.
- Working with line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Managing a HR team
- Providing 5- star HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Leading the HR agenda for the seven countries supporting, coaching and advising on HR processes.
- Manage the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operating as the communication hub for the HR team ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implementing and leading the HR component of any Change and Transformation Programs within the six markets.
- Implementing Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Providing advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicating company policies, procedures and processes to the business as required.
- Facilitating and assisting with providing training and coaching on key HR and Management skills to the business.
- Conducting research on Human Resource best practice and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Gathering data and statistical reports to make informed & commercial HR decisions.
- Assisting with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Acting as the local advisor on Employment legislation
- Ensuring all employees understand work health and safety requirements and expectations, through induction, instruction, training and supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A recognized accreditation in HR.
- Minimum of five years’ HR related job experience within an International company, which will include a minimum of two years’ in a HR Management Role with experience managing multiple countries across Africa.
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations; strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
- Fluency in Swahili is preferred.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 4th September 2022.