Technical Operations Repair Officer Job at ENGIE… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at ENGIE.
ENGIE is a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy. Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services.
- Achieving targeted weekly, monthly and quarterly requirements in terms of conducting IQCs for incoming shipments, assembling new systems, refurbished items and repaired items
- Manage and monitor accurate performance of workshop tools: Testjigs, Testers (panel, battery), Soldering stations, Flashers and Multimeters, Battery recovery machines, Inverters, Power supplies, Float & “Desulfation” stands and other related tools.
- Maintain and improve workshop activities and facilities; follow and adhere to departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Categorize and properly document all the tested returned system parts to ensure data accuracy (Physical and PAYGEE)
- Assembly new products according to the EEA dis/assembling procedures ad guidelines.
- Clean and test all returned system parts for example batteries and panels.
- Categorize and properly document all the tested returned systems parts to ensure data accuracy.
- Repair printed circuit Boards and appliances according to procedures and guidelines.
- Check the quality of all refurbished components according to latest technical standards and requirements.
- Minimum years of experience required for success in the role
- Specific experience in certain fields or technical areas
- Is leadership experience required?
- Other required experience
- Good to have experience
- ≥3 year of working experience in technical roles related to EEA K Technical Operations (Solar technology, Battery technology, Solar controllers, Solar Panels and Test equipment)
- Hands-on experience in accurate soldering and other required repair services
- Experience with operational improvement techniques (Kaizen and 5S, 6 Sigma, etc.) is a plus
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills and team player