Technical Sales Assistant Jobs 2021 at Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services (Cropnuts)….See details below on how to apply for the position at Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services (Cropnuts) 2021.
Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services (CROPNUTS) is East Africa’s leading accredited agricultural laboratory and agronomy services company. These services include: ISO 17025 accredited analysis of soil, leaf, water, plant diseases, nematodes, compost and fertilizers Soil fertility management & fertilizer recommendations Precision Farming services including soil mapping, yield mapping and satllite imagery Soil suitability surveys for new agricultural projects Fertilizer and nutrient omission trials Aquacheck soil moisture sensors for better irrigation (www.aquacheck.co.za) Bioreba Agristrip kits for in-field rapid plant disease diagnostics (www.bioreba.ch) Kenya’s No.1
The successful candidate will play a leading role in growing the sales in Water & Environmental Testing Services in Mombasa Region and its environs ,
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants in laboratory testing
- Sell Our Accredited Laboratory Test Packages for The Water and Environmental Testing Lab Division in Coast Region
- Grow our Market Presence in Mombasa Region through Generating New Leads and Opening New Business Accounts.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service, Technical assistance in Sampling and Interpretation of Analysis Reports.
- Initiate Partnerships with Private Companies, Government NGOs for Long Testing term Service Contracts
- Technical Support in Water & Environmental Testing Services of Customers before and after Analysis
- Advising customers on water treatment and associated environmental solutions Building close relationship with our laboratory team, understanding water & environmental testing
Skills, Competencies, Experience
- Degree in Chemical Sciences ( Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, General Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Biochemistry)
- Professional Background in Water and/or Waste Treatment, Environmental Impact Assessments, Quality Control, Quality Assurance
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills ( filing paperwork, meeting with internal and external stakeholders, presenting important information, developing processes, answering employee questions.
How To Apply
Interested persons to submit their Curriculum Vitae to
Closing Date : 29th January, 2021