Human Resource Intern Job at Deloitte…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Deloitte.
Deloitte Consulting is a leading provider of innovative development solutions to the U.S. and international donors, foundations, governments, and Fortune 500 companies. With member firm presence in more than 150 countries, we bring the power of a global firm and leverage our immense technical expertise and firm capabilities to bring integrated approaches to US Agency for International Development.
- Human Resource Intern
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally.
- Learn and apply Deloitte standards, procedures, and methodologies in assigned areas.
- Ensure assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets.
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Preparation of accurate reports.
- Administrative support.
- Support in assigned projects.
- Bachelors Degree with specialization in Human Resource Management.
- At least B+ in KCSE Mathematics, English, and mean grade.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong administrative skills.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed computer user skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:3rd March 2021.