Transport Coordinator Job at DHL… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at DHL.
DHL International GmbH is an international courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company delivers over 1.5 billion parcels per year.
- Ensure daily briefing and debriefing is done before commencing operations.
- Has in hand daily opening and closing physical stock count report.
- Accurate dispatch records for factory evacuation and collections from 3rd party manufacturers
- Cost Avoidance Management by monitoring factory clearance, adequate supply of empty pallets to prevent congestion on the floor hence avoiding factory shut down within set lead times and with zero harm.
- Ensure each truckload a minimum of 2 trips per shift
- Follow up on 100% proof of delivery (POD) documents for trips loaded within the shift
- Ensure to meet target TAT of 4hrs for each truck at either loading or offloading point, any issues to be escalated to Site Lead and be documented
- Ensure to escalate any delays after the truck has stayed for 2hrs at any point for resolution
- Direct the daily activity to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (sops)
- Ensure company policies are applied and enforced
- Work in collaboration with other DHL and Unilever/Upfield sites to maximize efficiencies and best practice
- Fully responsible for managing the relationship with Unilever/Upfield management/staff on and off Unilever/Upfield facilities.
- High school/secondary education.
- University Graduate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and planning skills.
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written).
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
- Knowledge of customs requirements.
- Knowledge of working time legislation.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should kindly CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.