Manager, Corporate Communications at Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA)….See Details on how to apply for the vacancies available at Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA).
The Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA) is established as the successor to the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) under the Energy Act, 2019 with an expanded mandate of inter alia regulation of upstream petroleum and coal.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services Directorate, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing branding, development and implementation of communication policies, programs and strategies.
- Developing communication policies, strategies and programs to deliver communications
- Ensuring optimization of electronic media channels including management of the corporate web resources and ensure that all information disseminated through web resources is accurate
- Overseeing the drafting and editing of the following speeches, press releases print, and broadcast media messages
- Managing media outreach activities
- Overseeing delivery of strategic digital media communication campaigns
- Ensuring development of performance programmes work plans, and budgets for the department and
- Undertaking other duties related to the corporate communications function within the institution
Qualifications & Skills Required
- At least ten 10 years relevant work experience five 5 of which should have been in management position
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
- A Masters Degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
- Professional qualification, membership and be in good standing
- Proficiency in Computer skills
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Personal attributes such as strategic thinking, analytical skills, excellent communication, and reporting skills, good managerial skills and ability to lead teams, mentoring, coaching and leadership skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and a team player
Applicants are required to provide the following documents on application
- A signed application letter
- A detailed CV indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- Copy of National Identification Card or Passport
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Current Clearance from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Current Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
EPRA will offer an attractive salary and benefits to the selected candidate who can look forward to a rewarding career in a professionally run organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the stated requirements can submit applications attaching a signed application letter, copies of education and professional certificates, a detailed CV giving details of telephone contact, email address, names, and contacts of three 3 professional referees.
Applications clearly indicating job applied for should be sent through email to
EPRA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Our Mission: “Enhancing lives by ensuring there is sustainable, cost efficient and quality energy and petroleum
Closing Date : 17th February, 2021.