Field Service Engineer Job – Oil, Gas & Petroleum at Schneider Electric… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Schneider Electric.
- Deploys all sales actions to maximize the installed base services with assigned strategic accounts and country/BU Targeted accounts.
- The Outside Sales Representative (OSSR) is accountable for promoting and selling a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, upgrade, and digital services of all major manufacturers’ electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site.
- The OSSR is also accountable for the selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
- The OSR develops new sales opportunities, addresses, and services the needs of established accounts, and utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customers’ needs.
- Discusses Field Service proposals and close them facing the customer. He/she interacts with the account manager from the Business Units, and with FS Inside Sales Services Representative and Field Services Operational Marketing teams. He/she will have to increase the mix of Service Plans sales as a top priority.
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction by overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery).
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and Account Planning.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries promptly.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Supports tendering team in preparing proposals and quotations in respect of expected margins and client expectations.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Give the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs.
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention to Recurring and digital Offers.
- Coordinates and/or attends marketing/sales seminars as needed.
- Engineering qualifications are preferable.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience and (5-10) years of technical sales experience.
- Knowledge of LV, MV switchgear, Transformers, UPS, PLC, and Drives will be an added advantage.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer.
- Understand the market of Mining industries, water segments, utilities and other industrial producers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services is offered throughout the product’s Asset Management Life Cycle.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP/CRM-related tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.