Field Services Director-East Africa Job at Schneider Electrics…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of â‚¬26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software, and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
- Field Services Director
- Manages the Field Services organization and Leadership team Sales/presales, Marketing, Operations within the defined budget.
- Direct reports to country president & member of the country management team.
- Drives Performance Management across Field Services organization (in charge of a shadow P&L).
- Responsible for implementation of country and functional market strategies as well as monitoring performance against goals.
- Adapt go-to-market Field Services strategy according to local country installed base and country marketing plan (Global accounts, Targeted accounts, proximity accounts).
- Supports & deploys the global Field Services transformation program including all streams and initiatives.
- Deploys the Global offer with local adaptation of the value proposition per BU and then per market segment, paying attention to push the new Digital Offers.
- Drives profitable business growth, increasing the mix of Service Plans revenue. Drives and secures the plan and execution of the Field Services Campaign.
- Develops and grows key SE Relationships with Customers and Channels.
- Serves as a role model in collaboration between the different functions in Field Services and also with other BU functions locally and with Global Field Services.
- Manages team skills evolution to match with business needs (End User coverage) and secure quality in customer service execution.
- Develops talents to build a high-performance team, with clear goals with associated KPI for each direct report.
- Reports business & operation results on a regular basis.
- Is actively participating in the Field Services VP community.
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree in engineering. MBA is an added advantage
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive business acumen with a strong results orientation
- Experience in managing P&L
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM-related tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461