At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
Responsible for the execution of all auto electrical work and Air-conditioning repairs on various vehicles, Earth moving machineries and ancillary equipment at the Sentinel Workshop in a safe and timely manner to client standards and specifications.
- Perform auto electrical work on heavy equipment machinery
- Design and build auto electrical systems required to support operational functions
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Assist to determine critical spare parts in order to generate strategic critical list and reasonable stock level.
- Help design, wire or re-wire electrical circuits to improve the reliability of the electrical equipment.
- Ensure that maintenance objectives are effectively communicated to optimize machine availability.
- Maintain work area/s in a satisfactory condition and ensure compliance with Workplace Health and Safety requirements.
- Other duties as instructed by the Supervisor
- Minimum of a Grade Twelve Certificate (Grade 12)
- Craft Certificate in Auto Electrical / Equivalent from a recognised institution
- Member of EIZ
- Valid Drivers License
A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience as a qualified Auto Electrician.
Method of Application
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461