Gold Banking Relationship Officer Job at NCBA Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at NCBA Group.
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting-edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from a best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
To provide prompt personalized and efficient customer service to the bank’s High Net Worth Individuals (HNI), deepen existing customer relationships through cross sell thereby increasing customer share of wallet with the Bank Support Gold Banking Relationship Managers with end to end processing of operational requests
Ideal Job Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Customer Relationship Management Course
- Communication Skills ( Harvard Management Mentor) Customer Focus (Harvard Management Mentor)
- Negotiation Skills (Harvard Management Mentor) Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) will be an added advantage
Desired work experience:
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service role with a financial services institution.
- In-depth knowledge of the local banking industry, banking products, banking services and banking regulations.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of general commercial regulations and practices.
- COP is highly desirable