Legal Intern at Deloitte Consulting… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Deloitte Consulting.
Deloitte Consulting is a leading provider of innovative development solutions to U.S. and international donors, foundations, governments, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Assist in ensuring legislative compliance in Deloitte East Africa (DEA);
- Assist in the implementation of global and regional policies of confidentiality and financial crimes;
- Conduct legal research to aid in decision making;
- Draft legal opinions and respond to legal enquiries;
- Assist in the provision of Company Secretarial services to Deloitte Member Firms in East Africa (DEA Member Firms) which includes filings notifications at the Registrar of Companies, maintaining statutory books of the DEA Member Firms, draft resolutions as may be required from time to time and updating the governance documents of the DEA Member Firms;
- Attend to various correspondence both internal and external; and
- Any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized university with a minimum of second-class upper division.
- Good analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Be a Kenyan citizen or eligible to work in Kenya.
Application Deadline: 11th March 2022.