Head of Payroll at Volt Management Services Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Volt Management Services Limited.
We are a Management Consultancy firm and we commenced active business in Kenya April 2016.
- Heading the payroll team and managing their performance
- Managing all aspects of the payroll process, such as approving transactions and reviewing exemptions.
- Changing individual payrolls as stipulated by management, such as tax deductions or salary adjustments.
- Maintaining payroll systems, troubleshooting, and addressing issues that may arise.
- Auditing payroll transactions to ensure that accounts, payment dates, and taxes are accurate and up to date.
- Creating monthly and annual payroll reports for management review.
- Ensuring all payroll systems comply with Kenya tax & Employment laws.
- Ensuring all Tax Year-End procedures are run including P10, P10A processing.
- Providing support to Operations Team and Finance departments on Payroll Matters
- Ensuring compliance with Working Time Directive and flagging to Senior Management potential breaches of regulations.
- Ensuring compliance and updating of SOPs for all payrolls and cross-trained staff on full payroll cycle from start to finish
- Attending to any payroll-related queries or questions from employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resource Management, or a similar field.
- At least Five years’ experience as a manager/functional head
- Technical experience in payroll processing and payroll systems.
- Excellent knowledge of various payroll softwares will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with labor legislation and Finance tax laws.
- The ability to ethically work with employee-sensitive information.
- Solid knowledge of data management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with team members.