VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households.
VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the pioneer of fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) services in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best community distribution and service company that benefits all Zambian communities.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of HR Coordinator in the HR department.
Purpose of the Role
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for responding to internal & external HR related requests, assist supervisors in performance management procedures and coordinating training sessions.
The HR Coordinator will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Employee & Performance Management.
- Training & Development.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Grade 12 with excellent Mathematics and English results.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Diploma in Human Resources or any related social sciences discipline.
- Member of Zambian Institute of Human Resource Management.
- 4+ years Human Resources experience.
- 2+ years team management experience.
- Familiar with Zambian labor laws.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong communicator (written & spoken).
- Structured & systematic approach to work.
- Works well under pressure and able to deadlines.
- Motivated & enthusiastic.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements? Please send your full application including:
- Essay: “You have just been hired as Head of HR for a brand-new start-up company which has recently hired 15 new staff in different functions. You have been tasked by the Managing Director to set up the HR department from scratch. Using about 300 words, describe how you would do this.
- 2 References (previous employers or academic references)
- Copy of any academic certificates
Method of Application
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject) Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Closing Date: Friday, 29th August, 2020 Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.